Strategic online marketing was the crux in my business success. I have owned and operated a couple of other businesses before wedding photography [and Tofurious] and neither have compared to the results yielded by what I shared with my workshop attendees.
I am honored and humbled by the number of attendees who signed up for my strategic marketing workshop. Best wishes to you all!
For those who did not get a chance to attend, there will be a digital download in the near future. The only difference is that I will not be able to give customized attention along with a few other things (that I will discuss later on).
Miami is a trip – the ocean is warm! Also, there are albino pythons everywhere!
Thanks to the Photogene App on iTunes for the good times.
It’s Capital Hill ahh! Too bad when I went it was rainy, so that means:
Segway Tour Smithsonian Lincoln Memorial etc…
The Big Apple! My week in NYC was quite interesting. I met so many interesting people!
- Arrived and went straight to meeting at Mandarin Hotel with Yanni and Grace Ormonde; thanks Mike for connecting us!
- Went to have dinner with Jason Groupp and Susie
- Went to have drinks with Mike Colon, Ray Santana and Tracie
An inspirational image they used as an example:
- Tofurious SEO and Strategic Online Marketing Workshop
- Jason Groupp’s Pre-PPE party with One Light stickers by Zack Arias
- Photo Plus Expo (PPE) – it’s like WPPI except for non-wedding photographers too!
- Went to Tweet-Up!
- Took train to Rhode Island to meet with Grace Ormonde, Yanni and Wedding Style Magazine team
- Made presentation and strategic marketing planning
- Had delicious dinner at Spain – I got baked swordfish with risotto. Yanni shared some of his veal with me and Grace gave me half of her lobster; I was stuffed.
- Dessert at Pistachio
- Dessert 2 at hotel – I got creme brulee
- Knocked out in hotel room chair
- Took train back to New York
- Caught last part of PPE and met up with some cool peeps
- Had dinner with some old NYU buddies
- Caught flight to Dallas then to Hotel Zaza
NYC Workshop Attendees –
Jason Groupp – NYC’s most awesome wedding photographer
John Michael Cooper – very different wedding photography
Seshu – Connecticut documentary wedding photography
Shannon Kelley – Knoxville, TN wedding photographer
Tim Dinofa – modern south NJ wedding photographer with very neat handwriting
Steven Young – amongst the most awesome NYC peeps
Willi Wong – NYC modern and lifestyle type of guy
Jacobus Photography – Jared + Rachel Jacobus!
Jason Miller – Washington DC guy but missed the DC workshop I guess
Jim Altieri – CT!
Tina Jay Photography – Philly!
Kim Percival – just Kim (leading a double life)
Darren Squashic – fresh and fun blog
Ahmetze – NY and NJ awesomeness
The Dallas Hotel Zaza was not as good as Houston’s…just sayin’. Nevertheless, the attendees were great!
Meegan Weaver – needs a WordPress blog!
Scott Pickering – tried his hand in other things but now trying something new – photography
Table 4 Weddings – THE Southern Ninja Photographers
Jason Huang and Andrew – Sit in Table 4 because that’s where the cool kids hang
Catie Ronquillo – loves red velvet cake, big earrings and weddings
Nationwide Tour Ended
The other cities were mentioned in other posts. All in all, what a surreal experience. I have so many people to thank for helping me make this happen. You all know who you are – thank you so very much!
See you all in Tofu House,
P.S. New England seafood is soooooo gooooooood. Maybe it’s because West Coast has more pollution and floating diapers [in Santa Monica]. Anyway, this workshop has been pivotal.
P.P.S. So who’s going to WPPI? You should. I will be offering literally the ultimate giveaway(s). Nothing’s permanent, but lots of good ideas are flying. I might need some helping hands too – any offers? Thanks in advance! xoxo