It’s been four months since I’ve launched my psychology of pricing and packaging e-book. The reviews have been very positive.
Readers of this guide have told me how it has not only given them more confidence, it has literally helped them amplify their business – an increase of thousands of dollars per transaction!
During this release, the following were some of the bigger concerns about pricing and packaging.
- hitting a ceiling “feeling stuck”
- raising prices will put them out of their target audience
- clients always choose the lowest package with no upgrades
- everyone asks for a discount
- Preface: What are You Worth?
- Chapter 1: Psychology of Choosing
- Chapter 2: Choosing is Painful
- Chapter 4: Secrets on How to Handle Discounters
- Chapter 5: How to be Fearless in Pricing
- Chapter 14: 2 Steps for Naming Your Packages
- Facebook Bonus Chapter – Ordering Your Packages
Photographer’s Pricing and Packaging eBook
Using a food analogy, this is like a Naked Juice – a pound of fruits and vegetables compressed into a tiny bottle – so don’t skim. Also attached is a sample wedding pricing sheet. For portrait, children, senior photographers, you can easily adjust the numbers to fit you if need be.
If you want to read more about the PDF eBook, visit the original link here. If you think others will enjoy this, I always love a share with Twitter or Facebook (buttons below)! Thanks!
P.S. Two days ago, I made a post on a super cool free photo sharing platform that’s also social!