After months of preparation, I still did not feel ready for CreativeLive (CL). What I was most unprepared for, but quickly learned to enjoy, was having my makeup done. I presented on SEO (search engine optimization) and online marketing.
Even though it took a village to put this production together, I want to thank a number of notable people who helped me significantly.
- George Varanakis — Thanks for always having faith in me
- Arlene Evans — Your warm energy is always appreciated
- Meg Gayman — Thanks for helping me produce my segment and keeping me on track
- Kellen Shimizu — Thanks for taking care of my sound
- Susan Roderick — My lifeline xo
- Mallory MacDonald — Much obliged for your behind the scenes monitoring
- Liz — Thanks for taking care of behind the scenes production
Lastly, I want to thank my four studio guests and the 16,000+ online attendees who tuned in. I know that it was two-days. I hope that I made the time worthwhile.
Below: left to right
More details about the course can be found here.
P.S. One of my favorite reasons for visiting Seattle (home to CL) is the amazing food!